PGE TEACHER GRANTS
Thank you for your interest in
PGE Credit Union’s Teacher Grant program.
The Grant has ended.
The submission deadline was by 10/15/2019
PGE Federal Credit Union understands the importance of education and respects the hard work Providence Teachers, Administrators and Staff dedicate to make their classrooms an engaging learning environment.
PGE is pleased to announce that once again, we are offering teacher grants, to assist Providence teachers offset the out of pocket expenses you spend for your classrooms.
In the 2019/2020 school year, PGE will make $2,500 available for Teacher Grants. Those grants will be awarded in values of $50.
- Teachers must be from the Providence public school district to apply for a PGECU Teacher Grant.
- Only one grant award per person per year.
- Multiple grants may be awarded within one school.
- Funds must be picked up at PGE Credit Union.
- Deadline for submission is October 15, 2019.
- Grants will be distributed on or before October 31, 2019.